Isn't it ironic that William Branham downplays the birth of Jesus Christ?
What William Branham taught
William Branham stated:
- Christmas is not mentioned in the entire book of the Bibles. Never one time did Jesus refer them to His birth, but to His death."
YET he continually speaks about his own birth which he claims took place in a log cabin:
- I was raised of a poor parent. My education is very limited. But when I was borned in the little mountain cabin in Kentucky, there was something happened. A Light came in the room.
- And the very time when I was born, that Angel that you see on the picture here, was hanging over the little crib bed where I was borned on.
- And when I was born, there was Light, big Light hanging over the little crib bed I was borned in. My father and mother mostly fainted. And all my life It has been with me.
- And when just a baby, when I was first born, my mother tells me that this Light come in and hung over the little bed that—that I was borned in; and then since I can remember, those things has taken place before me.
- "But when I was borned up there in that little mountain cabin, they pushed the… They didn't have a window like you got here, nice glass windows, just an old door like; they pushed it back at five o'clock in the morning, and that Light circled in and stood over to where I was at.
- "I am unlearned, and I have no education, but the Lord, when I was just a little baby, visit the—the cradle where I was borned. The very moment I was born, a Light hung over the place.
HE SAYS the "light" in the photograph is the same one that hung over his crib. [This light was never documented as 'supernatural' and was obviously an overhead auditorium light].
- "It's a Light. And It's… I got the picture of It. It's went the American Photographer Association. George J. Lacy, the head of the FBI in fingerprint and document, tested it, took the cameras, went everywhere. He said that it is not psychology, the Light struck the lens. It hung over me when I was a little baby, was born, not over two minutes old. There It hung over my little crib, my mother screaming and everything. Born up there in the mountains, they didn't know what It was.
With William Branham, it's ALWAYS about William Branham.
LET'S FOCUS ON JESUS CHRIST.
What the Bible says
The birth of Jesus Christ was prophecied in Isaiah:
- For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. (isa.9.6.kjv)
The most important birth in the history of mankind WAS ANNOUNCED by angels to shepherds:
- And in the same region there were shepherds out in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And an angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were filled with great fear. And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. And this will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in swaddling cloths and lying in a manger.” And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying,
- “Glory to God in the highest,
- and on earth peace among those with whom he is pleased!” 
Why wouldn't this momentous occasion be worthy of celebration???
- The Holy Bible: English Standard Version (Wheaton, IL: Crossway Bibles, 2016), Lk 2:8–14.