William Branham Speaking as God
Translate page into:
William Branham on one occasion appears to be merely acting as a mouthpiece for God. As God supposedly speaks through him, he makes a mistake and refers to himself in the first person rather than in the third person (spoken in los Angeles on April 10, 1959):
- Is He pulsating to you?
- I'm the Lord that raised up Christ from the grave.
- I'm the One that sent the Holy Ghost.
- I'm the One that give the promise.
- Brother Branham has nothing to do in this.
- I have--He's surrendered his life to Me.
- I'm using his Spirit;
- I'm talking through his lips.
- That's Me; I'm the Lord.
- Come down, everyone now while we sing, come right on down.
- I will praise Him, I will praise Him,
- Praise the Lamb for sinners slain; (Come right on. Come on, all.)
- Give Him glory all ye people...
Was this really God or simply William Branham wanting people to think that God was speaking through him?
- LOOKING.AT.THE.UNSEEN LA.CA 59-0410