The Theological Consequences of Leaving the Message
Translate page into:
When someone comes to an understanding that William Branham was not a prophet and that his "message" is of no consequence from a prophetic standpoint, where does that leave us spiritually? People who have come to understand that William Branham was not who he claimed to be ask the following questions:
- Should we look for another Gentile Elijah prophet?
- If the doctrine of the Seven Church Ages is false, where does that leave us?
- If there is no restored truth, what should we believe?
- How should we view Christian denominations? Are they of the devil?
- Where should I go to church?
- I was sincerely trying to follow Christ. Why did he allow me to fall into false doctrine?
- If William Branham and the message are false, is the whole Christian message false?
- What should I believe?
The questions that come flooding into the minds of those who realize that they have been following a false prophet are many and wide ranging.