Most message followers consider William Branham to be an infallible interpreter of scripture. It is the widely held view of message followers that, if we want to know what a passage of the Bible actually means, William Branham is the best source on all counts.
When encountering a passage in scripture that seems to be at odds with William Branham's interpretation, message preachers generally encourage message followers to simply put it "on the shelf" until God reveals to them why William Branham has the correct view.
But there are a number of biblical issues that William Branham seems to have messed up badly:
- Did God change Saul's name to Paul?
- Elijah and Elisha did pray
- Marriage and Divorce
- Was King Saul the people’s choice by democratic vote?
- Can you lose your salvation?
- How hard do lilies work?
- Did John weep for joy or because no one was worthy?
- Were Women were designed by Satan?
- Were Enoch and Noah alive at the same time?
- Is Jesus really Michael the Archangel?
You are currently on the article that is in bold.