Translate page into:
William Branham believed, and taught, a number of things that appeared to be quite bizarre:
- Why was there a Pentagram clearly displayed on the front of the Branham Tabernacle?
- Are Christians that believe the doctrine of the Trinity lost?
- Are UFO's actually investigating angels?
- Did God moved the rock that Moses stood on to the Arizona desert in 1964?
- Who built the Pyramids?
- The Pyramids couldn't be built today.
- The Great Pyramid never had a capstone.
- The Pyramids don't cast a shadow.
- Did you know that the earth is square?
- Do men have one less rib than women?
- What other strange things did William Branham believe?
In other places, William Branham contradicted himself, both in his biographical stories but also in his preaching. Here are a few examples:
- I am God's prophet... I never said I was a prophet.
- Millions will be saved... or maybe only 50.
- Don't leave your church... No! Leave your church now!
- You can't tell if someone has the Holy Spirit... Yes you can! Only people that believe me have the Holy Spirit!
- Did William Branham blow his horn... or not?
- Other confused teachings of William Branham