If you are interested in finding out more information about William Branham and his message, the following links will assist you:
Independent research sources
- BelieveTheSign.com - A website which independently and objectively examines the ministry, prophecies, and the general credibility of William Branham and his message.
- Legend of the Fall By Peter M. Duyzer, is a massive research study on the life and teaching of William M. Branham. The author's stated goal in writing this book was to answer the question, "To what extent is William Marrion Branham’s Legend of the Fall and his resultant teaching supported by Biblical Revelation?" The online book is a "beta version", meaning various formatting issues exist because of the conversion to html. The "for purchase" ebook and hardcopy versions preserve formal publication quality formatting. Any serious student of William Branham's message should purchase the full version of the book to get the extensive footnoting that Duyzer provides. The free and "for purchase" versions of the book are available at wmbranham.net.
- Searching for Vindication Research which examines whether historical facts support William Branham's claims of a prophetic ministry. Their library of original research material is massive, and is a must read if details matter to you. One published historian made the following statement about this site: "This is certainly material that would need to be taken into consideration in any future treatment of William Branham." Some particular areas of interest on their website include:
- Seek The Truth Is a website maintained by John Collins, grandson of Willard Collins who is the pastor of Branham Tabernacle in Jeffersonville, Indiana. For a variety of research materials, go to Seek Ye The Truth Bookshelf or to their extensive list of publications.
- Morning Mercy is a site by James Rozak, a former minister, and is designed to help people spiritually and emotionally as they leave the Message.
- The Bitter Belly A personal blog on leaving the message from a woman's perspective.
- A Logical Refutation of Branham's Message An ebook that is described by the author as "a book that provides an objective analysis of William Branham and the Message of the Hour based on known facts", this book is a must read for anyone wanting a better understanding of some of the key problems encountered when studying the message of William Branham. Nathan Rivera is a pseudonym, and the identity of the author is unknown. This book provides a detailed analysis of the problems with the Cloud and with William Branham's plagiarism of Clarence Larkin. The book also does a good job of describing the psychological problems that believers of the message have in coming to grips with logical discrepancies in the message (cognitive dissonance). A Logical Refutation of Branham's Message is available for free download at this link.
- Branhamism.org William Marrion Branham and the many sects of "The Message Movement"
- Christian Awareness Fellowship A comparison of the teachings of William Branham with those of the Bible.
- Former member of Branham Tabernacle speaks out A news report by WHAS11 TV
Pro-Branham research material
The following sites are operated by followers of the message of William Branham:
- The William Branham Storehouse Collection
- Search transcriptions of William Branham's sermons
- Text of William Branham's sermons
If you are looking for general spiritual resources that will encourage you in the faith, we have compiled a list of some resources that have helped us and which we hope will help you as well.
- ↑ http://www.williambranhamstorehouse.com/messagebooks.htm
- ↑ http://www.lwbcast.org/LWBSearch/
- ↑ http://www.en.branham.ru/